Ok, that's not quite true. But 500,000 people from 178 countries did recently vote Warsaw the best travel destination in Europe. And as Warsaw is the home of the Global Forum on Nicotine, you can pair a city break in the poll-topping Polish capital with the delights of the only global conference devoted to tobacco harm reduction.
Image credit: Elijah G on Unsplash
Register now for the four-day extravaganza which is GFN23.
Check out the online GFN programme - we have added session titles, keynote speakers and hosts, with more speakers set to be added soon.
How will you choose?
An innovation for GFN23 is our workshops on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 June. Don’t miss out - get in on time to get involved in those.
Harm reduction is all about having choices! With all these great workshops, how will you choose?
- Reducing the environmental impacts in tobacco harm reduction, organised by Alex Wodak
- Medicinal licensing of vaping products and the potential implications for public health, organised by Ian Fearon and Scott Leischow
- Regulation case study - Australia, organised by Colin Mendelsohn
- Regulation case study - Philippines, organised by Peter Dator
- Tobacco harm reduction advocacy 101, organised by Heneage Mitchell
- Harm reduction in Central Asia, organised by Katarzyna Kowalczyk
- Data modelling workshop
- Consumer meeting
- Facilitators and barriers to switching or quitting: context matters, organised by: Marewa Glover
- Tobacco industry transformation – is it really reaching LMICs? organised by Sud Patwardhan
Another exciting GFN23 innovation is the Spanish-language Symposia. Comprising two sessions, conducted in Spanish and translated into English, these panel discussions will run alongside other workshops. Hosted by Jeffrey Zamora and Dr Carmen Escrig, the panels will focus on consumer advocacy, and harm reduction and medical professionals.
The submission form is now live! We can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. More on the GFN Five information pages here.
Newsletter sent on 3 March 2023